In order to be a recognized condominium owner’s association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Jacaranda Country Club Villas Condominium Association, Inc. (Jacaranda) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Jacaranda are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Declaration, Articles & By-Laws Amended & Restated 2006
- JCCV Amendments to Declaration 2014
- JCCV Amendments to Declaration 2016
- JCCV Amendments to Declaration 2018
Other documents pertaining to Jacaranda are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Resident Info Package
- Q & A 2017
- Building Exterior Painting
- Building Exterior Painting FAQ
- Building Exterior Paint Samples
- Landscape Guidelines
- Uniform Planting Policy
- Rust Stain Removal Policy
- Subterranean Termite Policy
- Hurricane Protection Standards
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.